Wednesday, April 4, 2012

A bundle of fragrant joy!

A bundle of fragrant joy! 

So beautiful beyond words can describe.
Thank to the giver whom making my day.

I will just put as many pictures as I can cos these gorgeous roses & lilies & others  are not going to last very long. 

But why do I still prefer flowers more than cutie stuff? Some said to me it was a waste! It can't be kept!

Well, I think that is the beauty of it.
Fresh flowers are not last,if you want to see them, and have chance to smell them often you have to have them in your garden or buy them every now and then.

Like having good feelings toward something or someone, if we are neglect them or we are the one neglected, those wonderful feeling are going to wilt and die. Just like flowers.

Talking too much tonight, heh?

Yep, lot of things need to be done and I'm gonna do it my best.










Oh, BTW, today happens to be 1 month since we met again, right? 

1 comment: