Sunday, April 1, 2012

A trip to heaven and back to cruel realty. .

I've been physically exhausted for the past 2 weeks. So today I went out for a little something for my weary body.

First time at the spa, I daringly chose to do body scrubbing while mom & sis just go for plain foot massage.

Wasn't too embarrassing as I thought I would feel. As the room was beautifully lit and dimmed while the masseuse do her work. I'm quite contented so I book another session next week.

After unwind my aging body and feeling on top of the world, there came the black hole. I couldn't and wouldn't find my, ummm...friend!

Don't know what had happened?

But I just hope you will get thru it and be happy again over there.

I couldn't help but missing you right now.

3 comments:

  1. He s back I guess? How was the Top of the world? I wish I can be there too some day ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Told you I'll keep one voucher for you didn't I?

    ReplyDelete