Thursday, April 19, 2012

Happiest birthday to my special friend.


I've never thought we will meet again after such long lost.

But I am very thankful to whatever that brings us together. 



It's your birthday and I can't be there


But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer



Have a happy birthday



I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true



May you have a great time today 

and find happiness in everything you do.




Until we meet again,

Then I'll give you a well deserved present na. ^_^ 


3 comments:

  1. Actually what I got now is far from expected...but I 'll take my deserved one too...Thank you for coming back to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't come back, our paths just crossed. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes...you are right...so we have to thank you Mark and his great tool,Facebook too

    ReplyDelete